VA Ready held a comprehensive information session on April 16th, 2021 with Tidewater Community College that covered the following topics:
- How VA Ready can help you earn a credential in an in-demand industry
- Our $1,000 Credential Achievement Award
- Job opportunities with our business partners
- How to enroll in a VA Ready-supported credential program at your local community college
Watch the recorded session above or view it on YouTube here.
*IMPORTANT UPDATE:* Our eligibility has changed as of June 3rd, 2021. These recordings were made prior to the change and feature outdated eligibility criteria. The VA Ready program is now open to all Virginians who wish to increase their skill set by earning a credential in a high growth sector, regardless of employment status. For more information, please view our full eligibility requirements here.
Relevant Links from Session:
– Presentation slides: https://bit.ly/3golFkn
– VA Ready website: https://vaready.org
– Create an account and submit an application for VA Ready: https://scholars.vaready.org
– Email VA Ready with questions/concerns: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Contact FastForward: https://www.fastforwardva.org